- To build up world class human resources research capacity, including highly qualified scientists and staff and trained graduate students in the field of Hydrogen and Energy Storage.
- To establish research infrastructure and facilities that enable the Center to achieve its goals.
- To promote innovative Hydrogen and Energy Storage based solutions in strategic areas for the Kingdom.
- To establish industrial partnerships with relevant companies and national entities and promote innovation and entrepreneurship in coordination with DTV.
- To contribute to the development of teaching graduate programs and training students in the field of Hydrogen and Energy Storage.
- To promote public awareness regarding the benefits of Hydrogen and Energy Storage.